Thank you for visiting our website, which has been developed and now runs in the frame of the ERASMUS + FRONTIERS project with reference 2018-1-IE01- KA201- 038817 . FRONTIERS is an EU-funded project that represents a strong consortium of 6 Research and Education stakeholders in Europe.
Type of personal information that we process
The amount and type of information we process depends on your activities and use of the Website. Certain information is collected simply from your use of the portal, where as other information is submitted by you voluntarily in your communications with us or to receive requested services. Below, we explain the information we process for our various services.
Which are the legitimate reasons for processing your personal data?
Legitimate reasons for lawful processing your personal information is the legitime interest of the FRONTIERS consortium to promote the FRONTIERS project outcomes as more specifically described in the Introduction, in order to meet contractual obligations in that context.
Storage and deletion of personal information that we process
Any personal information you are providing us through the Portal or by directly contacting us via e-mail: email@example.com is securely stored by ELLINOGERMANIKI AGOGI only for as long as necessary for us to comply with our contractual obligations to the funding authority of FRONTIERS namely the European Commission, and no longer than 2 years from FRONTIERS project’s completion unless otherwise required for the defense of legal claims arising from the FRONTIERS project contract or as otherwise required by compulsory law.
Security of personal information that we process
ELLINOGERMANIKI AGOGI, as the responsible party to host the Portal, applies all appropriate technical and organizational measures to ensure safe processing of personal data and to prevent the accidental loss or destruction and unauthorized and / or illegal access to, use, modification or disclosure thereof. In assessing the appropriate level of security and in the process of selecting and implementing suitable technical and organizational measures, ELLINOGERMANIKI AGOGI International takes into account the state of the art, the costs of implementation and the nature, scope, context and purposes of processing, as well as the risks that are presented by processing, in particular from accidental or unlawful destruction, loss, alteration, unauthorized disclosure of, or access to personal data transmitted, stored or otherwise processed, and additionally, the risk of varying likelihood and severity for the rights and freedoms of natural persons.
You have a number of rights, which you can exercise at any time. In particular, you have the:
- Right to be informed: You have the right to be informed about the processing and use of your personal information, including the purpose for which we are processing this information, the period that we will retain it and with whom we will share it
- Right of access: You have the right to ask from us to confirm whether or not we are processing personal information concerning you. Where that is the case, you can access your personal information that we are processing and relevant supplementary information.
- Right to rectification: You have the right to request from us modifications, corrections or update to your personal information in case you believe that it is not up to date, complete or accurate.
- Right to erasure (“right to be forgotten”): You have the right to ask us to erase your personal information that we are processing, subject to specific restrictions.
- Right to restrict processing: You have the right to request from us to restrict the processing of your personal information, with a view to limiting the way that we use this information.
- Right to data portability: You have the right to ask for your personal information to be provided back to you or transferred to a third party.
- Right to object: You have the right to object to us processing your personal information at any time for reasons related to your particular situation.
- Right not to be subject to a decision based solely on automated processing (including profiling), which produces legal effects concerning you or similarly significantly affects you.To exercise your rights, please contact FRONTIERS or send us a notice to firstname.lastname@example.org .
Please keep in mind that you also have the right to lodge a complaint a supervisory authority (e.g. the Data Protection Authority within your region or country), should you wish so.
We do not knowingly process, use, or disclose information from children under 16. If we learn that we have collected the personal information of a child under 16 we will take steps to delete the information as soon as possible. Please immediately contact us if you become aware that a child under 16 has provided us with personal information.
Cookies are small text files which are saved on your computer, mobile phone or tablet. They allow the website to remember your actions and preferences (such as login, language, font size and other display preferences) so you don’t have to keep re-entering them whenever you come back to the site.
You can control and/or delete cookies as you wish. If you do this, however, you may need to manually adjust your preferences every time you visit a website. For more information on how to manage cookies, please visit: https://www.aboutcookies.org/
We use the following cookies:
- SESS[Unique ID]: This cookie allows logging in and remembering which contact forms you have submitted. This cookie is essential for site functionality and the user experience.
- Drupal.tableDrag.showWeight, has_js: Our Content Management System, Drupal sets these cookies to store user interface preferences.
Google Analytics can produce the below cookies:
- _ga – Used to distinguish users. It is stored for 2 years.
- _gid – Used to distinguish users. It is stored for 24 hours.
- _gat – Used to throttle request rate. It is stored for 1 minute.
Facebook adds the following cookies:
- act- Used to distinguish between two sessions for the same user, created at different times.
- c_user – Contains the user ID of the currently logged in user.
- datr: Identify the web browser being used to connect to Facebook independent of the logged in user.
- fr – Facebook tracking cookie, used by Facebook to deliver a series of advertisement products such as real time bidding from third party advertisers. This cookie is set as http only and secure and cannot be deleted.
- presence – used to contain the user’s chat state. For example, which chat tabs are open.
- sb – This cookie is being used by Facebook. But not sufficient information on the use of this cookie.
- wd – Stores the browser window dimensions and is used by Facebook to optimise the rendering of the page.
- xs – This cookie contains multiple pieces of information, separated by colon (colon is encoded to the value %3A for transmission).
- The first value is an up to two-digit number representing the session number.
- The second portion of the value is a session secret.
- The third, optional component is a ‘secure’ flag for if the user has enabled the secure browsing feature.
Twitter adds the following cookies:
- _ga – It allows you to track the sharing of the contents on Twitter
- _gid – It allows you to track the sharing of the contents on Twitter
- _twitter_sess – It collects information about the pages viewed by the user in the session
- ads_prefs – installed by Twitter
- auth_token – It understands if you are logged in to a Twitter account during the session
- ct0 – It allows you to track the sharing of the contents on Twitter
- dnt – It allows you to track the sharing of the contents on Twitter
- eu_cn – It collects information about the pages viewed by the user in the session
- external_referer – It collects information about the pages viewed by the user in the session
- guest_id – It allows you to track the sharing of the contents on Twitter
- ktd – It allows you to track the sharing of the contents on Twitter
- lang – It stores the language
- personalization_id – installed by Twitter
- remember_checked_on – It understands if you are logged in to a Twitter account during the session
- tfw_exp – installed by Twitter
- twid – It understands if you are logged in to a Twitter account during the session
We use tools like Google Analytics to better understand how visitors interact with our website. This provides us with important information to enable the site to work better. The information collected is not linked to your personal data.
For more information on the cookies set by Google Analytics, please visit: https://code.google.com/apis/analytics/docs/concepts/gaConceptsCookies.html
If you do not wish your information to be sent to Google Analytics, you can install the Google Analytics Opt-out Browser Add-on.
ELLINOGERMANIKI AGOGI SCHOLI PANAGEA SAVVA AE
Address : Dimitriou Panagea, Pallini, Greece
Phone number : + 30 210 8176700
Fax number : +30 210 6032554
E-mail : email@example.com